Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: The Wildhearts 'Riff After Riff' Track Listing for US release

  1. #1
    Inactive Member creeper2's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,297
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Wildhearts have revealed the track listing for the special U.S. version of their "Riff After Riff" CD, due on March 9 through Gearhead Records. As previously reported, the British group's first American release since 1993's "Earth Vs The Wildhearts" will contain all the tracks from the Japanese version of "Riff After Riff" minus "Vanilla Radio", plus several bonus cuts.

    "Riff After Riff" (Gearhead Records version) track listing:

    01. Stormy In The North, Karma In The South
    02. Putting It On
    03. Looking For The One
    04. Lake Of Piss
    05. Better Than Cable
    06. If I Decide
    07. Bang!
    08. Action Panzer
    09. The People That Life Forgot
    10. Move On
    11. O.C.D.
    12. Return To Zero (CD only)
    13. Let's Go

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is a no-brainer for me. I wasn't going to buy it, but then saw that they added a bunch of songs I don't have, and excluded the God-awful "Vanilla Radio"! That made it much more worth it to me.

    I still think they should never have reformed though. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Cotton Candy Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay, so I have to buy this thing AGAIN? lol Why don't they just release last year's cd? I'll buy it for the additional tracks. I agree with Carl on Vanilla Radio. [img]wink.gif[/img] Did they shorten the cd title to make it more 'marketable' in the states?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •